Solid Waste services are provided to residents by Waste Pro. These services include garbage, recycling, and yard waste collections.
Here are some guidelines for waste collection:
- Curb your rollout container the night before your collection day or by 6 a.m. on collection day.
- Do not place the rollout container next to your mailbox. Please allow three feet of space from other objects.
- Please leave three feet of space between containers.
- Place your rollout container within four feet of the road.
- Trash containers must face the road, and handles should face toward the home with the lid hinge facing away from the road.