Important Class Information
- Ages 12 and up. Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- Participants must be able to swim.
- Participants must sign a liability waiver before or when they arrive at the Lake Norman Community Sailing Center. Download the LNCS Waiver & Release
Lake Norman Community Sailing will provide all necessary paddleboarding equipment, including life vest. You will need to bring:
- Swimsuit or comfortable workout clothes that dry quickly (cropped tights, shorts, etc.). Dress for the weather (synthetic instead of cotton). Keep in mind to wear something that dries quickly in case you get wet.
- Water shoes (shoes that strap on your feet and can get wet). Participants can also go barefoot on the board but will need shoes to walk out to the dock.
- Water bottle
- Hat/sunglasses with a strap to secure hat/glasses
- Change of clothes