Lake Norman Tennis AcademyTennis Lessons for Youth at Jetton Park
All youth classes are held every afternoon Monday through Thursday. Clinic fees are based on attendance 2 to 3 days per week, but we encourage kids to attend as much as possible and if you are able to make all 4 days, there is no additional charge. The more time spent on the court, the quicker the kids see progress and improvement! LNTA will have make ups on Fridays when we have two or more rain days within a week. For more information or to register for youth classes,
- Visit Lake Norman Tennis Academy
- Email Scott Tucker or call 864-934-5069 OR
- Email Julie Mudge or call 704-728-9168
Tennis Clinics for Adults at Jetton or Robbins Park
For more information or to register for adult lessons, email Lori Little or text her at 980-297-2591.
- Try Tennis is a 6-hour instructional program designed for beginners to learn the fundamentals of the game. A new racket is included in the program’s cost of $40. It’s a perfect way to try the sport!
- Try Play is a 6-hour instructional program designed as a follow-up to Try Tennis. Players (or beginner tennis players) learn the ins and outs of playing a tennis match.
- Try Match is the final step offering beginner adult players the opportunity to play competitive tennis with LNTA staff courtside to give pointers and tips.