Code Complaint

Please provide as much information as possible for us to better serve you. Be sure to indicate a street address or parcel ID so we can investigate your complaint. You may attach photos or other supporting documentation. All email concerns will be investigated. If a violation is found, a notice will be issued to the property owner. Depending on the type of violation, the Town will give property owners time to resolve most violations; therefore, you may not always see immediate results. In cases of a Police emergency, please dial 9-1-1. For non-emergency police assistance, please call 704-892-7773. Contact Town Hall at 704-892-6031. Thank you for your assistance!