Obtain a permit?

The Cornelius Planning Department needs to provide zoning approval on building and sign permit applications before Mecklenburg County issues a permit. Find more information about building permits. You may email sign permit applications to us for zoning approval. Permit fees may be paid online

Show All Answers

1. Obtain a permit?
2. Obtain a certificate of occupancy?
3. Register my alarm system?
4. Know what the setbacks are for my property?