The Cornelius Police Department and Cornelius Parks & Recreation Department will be hosting National Night out on Tuesday, August 2, 2022, at Bailey Road Park from 6pm until 8pm. This FREE public event will promote community safety and crime prevention. Attendees will have the opportunity to enjoy local community safety vendors, children's activities, entertainment, food and more!
We are looking for support from our community for this event in the form of sponsorships. We are also accepting registration forms for FREE vendors at National Night Out.
- Company name/logo on all available promotional materials including ads, flyers, posters, press releases, website, e-newsletter, and social media
- Company name/logo on Cornelius Parks & Recreation and Cornelius Police Department’s National Night Out webpage
- Company name mentioned and special thanks during event
- Free opportunity for businesses to promote themselves and meet members of the community
- Free vendors must have their own tables, tents, and chairs
If you would be interested in being a Sponsor for National Night Out, please complete our 2022 National Night Out Sponsor Registration Form.
If you would be interested in being a Vendor for National Night Out, please complete our 2022 National Night Out Vendor Registration Form.
We thank you all for your support and hope to see you there!