The projects listed on the left have been submitted for Board review. These projects are indicated with a red icon on the above map.
Board Approved Projects
The Board approved projects listed below are indicated with a blue icon on the above map.
- Mulberry Townhomes, conditional zoning approved April 1, 2019 to develop approximately 0.323 acres of vacant land into 6 town home units. Location: 19834 Mulberry Street.
- Catawba at Knox, conditional zoning approved November 19, 2018 to develop approximately 11 acres on the northeast corner of West Catawba Avenue & One Norman Boulevard into a total of 48,225 square feet of commercial/retail space.
- CD Nantz, conditional zoning approved November 19, 2018 to develop approximately 9 acres on West Catawba Avenue for commercial/retail purposes. Location: 18808 & 18830 West Catawba Avenue.
- Cambridge Square, conditional zoning approved November 5, 2018 to develop a mixed-use community consisting of 20 single-family residential units and 2 commercial buildings. Location: 18731 West Catawba Avenue.
- Grace Covenant Church Addition, conditional zoning approved on February 5, 2018, to add approximately 25,200 square feet of non-residential space on the 19.75-acre parcel. Location: 17301 Statesville Road.
- DB Holdings Amendment, conditional zoning amendment approved February 5, 2018 to construct a 3,800 square foot addition to the existing building located at 18705 Statesville Road.
- Queens Street, approved 1/16/2018 to subdivide two parcels into five single-family residential lots.
- Vanderbilt Children's College, approved 1/2/2018 to construct a child care center located at 8715 Westmoreland Rd.
- Mama's Pizza, approved 8/7/2017 to construct a new 5,250 square foot multi-use building on the current site located at 19741 South Main Street. 3,000 square feet will be used for Mama's Pizza, including outdoor dining space, and 2,000 square feet will be for commercial use. The current building will be demolished.
- QuikTrip, approved 5/1/2017 to construct a 5,773 convenience store on Catawba Avenue between Holiday Lane and Burton Lane.
- Washam Potts Reserve, approved 4/3/2017 to develop a 22 lot single family residential subdivision adjacent to 9910 Washam Potts Road.
- DB Real Estate Holdings, approved 3/6/2017 to construct a one-story 26,800 square foot building on 5.62 acres for automotive sales and service
- Village at Oakhurst, approved 11/21/2016 to develop two parcels at the northeast corner of Bailey Road and Statesville Road into a mixed-use retail, restaurant and office village, similar to the adjacent Oakhurst I.
- Watermark Condos, approved 11/7/2016 to construct a 48-unit multi-family complex located at 19800 Kunkleman Drive and closing the portion of Kunkleman Drive north of Knox Road.
- Bailey's Glen II Amendment #2, a plat condition was amended on 8/15/2016 to allow lots 1-21 of Bailey's Glen II Phase I to be platted. All remaining lots in Phase 1 and all lots in Phase 2 may not be platted until Bailey Road is accepted for public maintenance.
- Belle Isle Salon, a new 3,610 square foot building at 20627 N Main Street for a salon, retail and office use approved on 7/18/2016.
- Sabates CZ, approved 3/21/2016 to modify an existing site specific plan that currently allows only parking on the site to construct 2 single-family residences in addition to the parking.
- Bailey Springs, approved 3/7/2016 to develop 11.227 acres into a 13 lot, low density, single family residential subdivision.
- The Forest at Bailey's Glen, approved 2/15/2016 to amend to the Bailey’s Glen II subdivision for an additional 103 lots on 9 additional parcels and 57.87 additional acres bringing the totals for the modified plan, The Forest at Bailey’s Glen, to: 179 lots, 12 parcels, approximately 110 acres.
- Jetton Cove at Charles Towne, approved 8/17/2015 to develop 5.6 acres into a 22 single-family lot subdivision.
- Mt. Zion Senior Center, approved 8/3/2015 to develop 9.7 acres into a senior living community including 24 quad/duplex units, 80 independent living apartments and a 6,000 square foot community center.
- Beverly Subdivision, approved 3/2/2015 to construct a single-family subdivision off Bailey Road to the east of Hough High School.
- Bailey's Glen II (Barnhardt Subdivision), approved 1/5/2015 to construct a 78 lot, single-family subdivision off Bailey Road.
- Bailey's Glen Multi-Family Amendment, approved 12/15/2014 to construct 132 units. The previously approved plan contained 96 units.
- Bailey's Glen Workshop Amenity, approved 12/1/2014. An amendment to the Bailey's Glen Conditional District rezoning originally approved on February 5, 2007 to add a workshop amenity within the subdivision.