Solid Waste Services
What day is your trash pick-up?
Trash Route Map
Solid waste services include garbage, recycle and yard waste collection. All of which are services provided by the town. Bulk item pick up is not a service provided by the town and you must take such materials to an appropriate disposal facility or contract with a private hauler to pick up such items from your property.
Garbage, Yard Waste
Republic Services provides solid waste pick up (garbage, recycle and yard waste collection) for the town. Garbage and yard waste are picked up each week. Recycle materials are picked up every other week.
Please observe the following concerning solid waste services provided by Republic Services:
- Curb your rollout container the night before your collection day or by 6 am on collection day.
- Do not place the rollout container next to your mailbox. Please allow 3 feet of space from other objects.
- Please leave 3 feet of space between the containers.
- Place your roll-out within four feet of the road.
- Trash containers must face the road, handles toward the home (the lid hinge should be placed away from the road).
Republic Services is not responsible for missed pick ups if the container is not curbside. Rollout containers are the property of Republic Services and must not be removed from the premises. If you have any questions or would like to arrange for service, call Republic Services at 1-800-235-2583. The town provides one container per household unless the property owner makes arrangements with Republic Services for additional containers and provides additional payment. Extra containers will not be serviced or removed from property by Republic Services.
View the dates the Republic Services will pick up trash and recycling during holidays.
During and limited to the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day, Republic Services will collect a total of six (6) 30-gallon Garbage bags and six (6) 30-gallon Recyclable Materials clear bags.