Fields and picnic shelters are available for reservation at most parks. Before you have your team practice, birthday party, family reunion or business retreat, you need to make a reservation.
Starting Friday July 10, we will begin accepting facility reservation requests for fields, shelters, tennis courts, and track from the general public, for reservations beginning on Saturday, July 11.
- Facility Rental Fees
- PLEASE NOTE: Inflatables are NOT allowed with private rentals in any of our parks.
- Shelter Reservation Request Form - Must be submitted with each shelter reservation request.
- Bailey Road Park
- #1- between baseball fields - 504 sq.ft, 3 picnic tables
- #2- above soccer fields - 504 sq.ft, 3 picnic tables
- #3- next to farm playground - 600 sq.ft., 4 picnic tables
- Legion Park - 1,050 sq.ft., 6 picnic tables
- Robbins Park - 308 sq.ft., 2 picnic tables
- Smithville Park - 1,395 sq.ft., 8 picnic tables
- Torrence Chapel Park - 667 sq.ft., 4 picnic tables
- Bailey Road Park
- All reservable shelters have charcoal grills.
- Shelter reservation inquiries: Email or call 704-892-6031 ext. 160 or stop by the PARC office, located at Cornelius Town Hall, 21445 Catawba Avenue, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- NOTE: Jetton Park, Ramsey Creek Park and Blythe Landing are Mecklenburg County Parks. Get information here regarding reserving these parks, call 311 (704-336-3854), or visit the Mecklenburg County Park & Recreation website.
- Forms & Policies for Athletic Facility Rentals
- For baseball and softball fields, synthetic turf and multi-purpose fields (soccer, football, lacrosse, etc.) and Bailey Road Park track: Email David Moore or call 704-892-6031 ext. 161 to confirm availability for a field at your favorite park or the track before mailing in your form and check.
- For court (including tennis, pickleball, sand volleyball & outdoor basketball) & gaga pit reservation inquiries: Email Shelby Cruse or call 704-892-6031 ext. 169 to confirm availability for a field at your favorite park before mailing in your form and check.
- AT THIS TIME, INDOOR SPACES CANNOT BE RESERVED
For gym and other indoor recreation center space reservation inquiries: Email John Anderson or call 704-892-6031 ext. 188 for more information before mailing in your form and check.