2nd Annual Cornelius Trail Run
The 2017 race takes place in conjunction with the grand opening of the Caldwell Station Creek Greenway. This special 2.6-mile greenway race / run / walk will feature several fun, low-impact fitness stations and challenges throughout the event course. Be a part of Cornelius' second trail run, this year celebrating the dedication of our newest greenway trail!
- Saturday, May 13
- Race start time 10:15 a.m.
- Caldwell Station Creek Greenway
- Event parking will be available at Foamex (18801 Old Statesville Rd/Hwy 115) and at Bailey Road Park (11536 Bailey Rd)
- Packet pick-up will be available race day starting at 8:30 a.m. at the Caldwell Station Creek Greenway entrance at Hwy 115
- Trail race start / finish line will be located at the Caldwell Station Creek Greenway entrance at Hwy 115
- Download Course Map- Coming Soon
Awards will be provided to the top three (3) runners in each age category, male and female. Awards will also be provided for overall under 40, masters (over 40) and grand masters (over 50). Participants must be at least 5 years old to participate.
|Race Divisions (Men's & Women's)|
Registration will open Friday, March 3, and the event is $26 per runner. Shirts are provided to participants who register before April 21. A limited supply of shirts will be available for participants registering after April 21, and a limited supply of shirts may be available for purchase at the event.
Policies & Refunds
- Due to the surfaces and width of the course trails, strollers and animals will be prohibited in the race.
- Tennis shoes/athletic shoes are required to participate.
- In the case of inclement weather, please call our weather hotline, (704) 896-2460 ext 290, for updates on any race cancellations. The race will not be rescheduled if cancelled, and no refunds will be given due to an inclement weather cancellation.